Wednesday 19 August 2015

Welcome to Homeofkhalessi Fashion Blog of beauty tips.

fashion|beauty tips blog|Homeofkhalessi
Hi everyone! This is where beauty tips, both urban and vintage fashion, gossip and everything else rock here. It is going to be a fun time here and I am sure glad to be back! Some of you are already aware of my old blog; https://www.petitesophy.blogspot.com. Yes, my account linked to it is gone. So this is a sister blog to it in case you were wondering where I disappeared to. I hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to drop by.

I have started a journey, something some of my fashionistas are already aware of and starting up for themselves. We are back to the kinky hair culture: the trend of natural hair. It has been a trend for long so I felt the need to join to stretch the limits of my hair, over pamper it and stay completely away from chemicals.

Many ladies with kinky hair do not dare to do this because they have accustomed to to wearing something artificial other than their hair.

I would be posting how my journey has been which started February this year. It's going to be a long road but we will get there, won't we girls?
Do not worry. I will be back with tips on how best the African hair should be well cared for. Have you got tips too? Feel free to drop your comments. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...